Sunday, February 1, 2009

...my first attempt...

I have always loved to Scrapbook...but never can find the time! I made a goal this year to learn how to Digital Scrapbook...and these two layouts were my first attempts!
After hours of reading and downloading I am just starting to get the hang of it:) I hope to get caught up on Jaxson's little life throughout the year....and print some scrapbooks to keep for my family. I think keeping some kind of scrapbook or journal is super important...and that is my goal! To record my children's life experiences and everyday adventures so they can look back and reflect someday on "The Good Times!"
I hope you enjoy looking:)
love,
Kristin
Tub side 1 560
Page 2
Tub side 2 560
Page 1
Dole Plantation Side 1 560
Page 2
Dole Plantation Side 2 560

No comments: