Tuesday, April 7, 2009

V-day and St. George...

I haven't been great at keeping up with my pages...But things will change!!! I am motivated to get my pictures onto pages and my pages into books...ASAP:)
***
I finally finished Valentine's Day! I erased it accidentally 2 different times...so it's a miracle I took the time to do it over. It made me so crazy....but I think it turned out ok.
Simple...and bright.
Side 1 of Layout
valentines day side 1
Side 2 of Layout
valentines day side 2
We went on a little family weekend after V-day to Sunny St. George. It was heaven...Jaxson had a blast...and I can't wait to go back.
Side 1 of layout
St George 2009 side 1
Side 2 of Layout
St George 2009 side 2

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Hi,

My name is Brandy and I LOVE your scrapbooking! I have an 8 month old son that I would love to do this for. Can you e-mail me or write on my blog how you do this? If you don't mind of course!

thelaramies.blogspot.com
blaramie28@yahoo.com