Monday, May 18, 2009

Toyns

I took some snapshots of my friend CARAMIE and her cute family. Her girls looked absolutely darling and had the perfect little outfits and accessories on earth! It made me want a girl...for possibly the first time ever:)
---
I posted them on THIS BLOG because quite frankly I don't think anybody ever looks at it ...and I wanted her to get a quick "sneak peek" of them before I'm finished.
If you ARE stopping by...you can admire how adorable little Hadlee and Cora are!
Enjoy:)
cora flower
---
IMG_3580
---
IMG_3587
---
cora
---
cora sepia
---
cora white door
---
IMG_3488
---
IMG_3530
---
hadlee sepia
---
hadlee
---
IMG_3746
---
IMG_3440
---
favorite
---
IMG_3378
---
IMG_3344
---
train
That is only the beginning! I took over 450 pictures:)
They are such a cute family.
Thanks Toyns...I love the practice!

No comments: