Tuesday, August 18, 2009

...I've been busy...

I have been cranking out the pages. Some of our RECENT activities...Like the 4th of July and Jaxson favorite yellow blankie!!! I have also dug into the never ending files of old pictures and scrapbooked Christmas and My 5th anniversary trip to Hawaii:)
----
I love scrapbooking lately.
ENJOY
(and leave me note if you want to know where I got the specific kits)
Yellow Blanket Side 1
Yellow Blanket Side 2
Waikiki Beach 2008 Side 1
Waikiki Beach 2008 Side 2
Jarom's Birthday in Hawaii Side 1
Jarom's Birthday in Hawaii Side 2
Hanauma Bay 2008 Side 1-560
Hanauma Bay 2008 Side 2-560
St. George June 2009 Side 1
St. George June 2009 Side 2 560
4th of July  2009 with parents Side 1
4th of July 2009 with parents side 2
4th of July 2009 Page 1
4th of July 2009 Side 2
Christmas morning 2008 Side 1
Christmas morning 2008 side 2

4 comments:

Darin and Ashley Argyle said...

Krisin -
I found your blog after your Studio 5 appearance. I love your pages. Where did you get the Hauana (sp?) Bay kit and the crab kit from your St. George trip last summer? Also, where did you get the stuff for the yellow blanket page? Your stuff is great and thanks for the great ideas and your inspiration as a monther.
Ashley
darinandashleyargyle@yahoo.com

The Christensens said...

Hey kirsten... I really want to start digital scrapbooking, but just don't know where to start... I am soooooo far behind and think it would be the easiest way to catch up but I look online and it all seems comlicated to me.. will you help me???? You can email me or write me on facebook :)leslieac24@hotmail.com

The Christensens said...

Sorry Kristen LOL Thats what I get when I try to type to fast:)

ஐﻬ紫琉璃糖罐ﻬஐ said...

Hi Krisin,
I am really interest in making online scrapbook.
I used to make it by hands...but because i am moving around, so it is heavy for me to carrying it with me.

I don't know how to start it, please give me some advices! ^^
my e-mail is ur.crybaby@gmail.com