Sunday, February 14, 2010

2009 Book Finished!

I am BEYOND excited to get my Scrapbook in the mail in the next few days!
For those who don't know...WINKFLASH...is having a flat rate sale on their 12x12 scrapbooks.
26.00 bucks for 100 pages:) Wahoo......
---
I AM FINALLY FINISHED!
Everything from 2008 and 2009 is scrapbooked and being printed as we speak!!!
---
These are the last few things I needed to scrapbook to finish up 2009!
As you can see...I don't do things in order. I kind of scrapbook what I want...when I want. That fun rather than a chore.
Enjoy that last few pages from 2009!
Side 1
potty training side 1
side 2
Potty training side 2
side 1
snow cones side 1
side 2
snow cones june 2009 Side 2
side 1
paintin on lawn side 1
side 2
painting on lawn side 2
side 1
Kristin 25th Birthday Side 1
side 2
kristin 25th birthday side 2
side 1
jaxsons 2nd birthday party side 1
side 2
jaxsons 2nd birthday side 2
side 1
family pictures 2009 Side 2
side 2
family pictures 2009 side 1
---
Storing scrapbook pages in folders according to the year...and then printing all of them in a book at the end of the year is a great idea. Or at least I think so!!!
That way you can wait and watch for sales.
You can't beat 26.00 bucks for documenting an entire year!
Get scrapbooking!
---
It's been an official year since I decided to learn to digi scrapbook...and it's been so much faster, cheaper, more convenient and a lot more fun. I learn lots as I go...and I'm so so so much more organized than at first!
---
Next year will be the click of a button and all my 2010 pages will be uploaded into a book in chronological order. Start now...it's always easier to start fresh with a new year and new holidays. It makes staying organized that much easier!
Godd luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your pages are so cute. I will be putting up a video on how to change that banner color tonight. Hope it helps.