Monday, January 18, 2010

Cranking them out today...

Wahoo...I'm on a roll with my 2010 goal of getting caught up on scrapbooking! I only have a handful of layouts to go before I'm officially caught up!
...and I mean...with every waking moment of OUR lives since the moment Jax was born:) Now, that is quite a feat! I am sooooo grateful that I learned to scrapbook digitally...because his first 2 books are 8 inches thick and were each cut and glued by hand with a glue stick! Ugh.
The thought makes me cringe now:)
Hundreds of dollars in Stampin UP...down the drain!
waaahh.
Oh what I would give to have that money now...to spend on Sweet Shoppe!
I love doing random pages to mix it up a little bit. I hate sitting down to do 5 layouts of Christmas at once. I get burnt out and low on ideas.
---
Today I finished Halloween 2009, Temple Square 2009, Building our House, and Jarom's 30th Birthday! Oh----it feels so good.
...all kits used were from Sweet Shoppe Designs...
Birthday Celebrations, Almost Amusing, Just January, Cottonheaded Christmas and October Orange. I have an addiction to that site...
Enjoy
Temple Square 2009 Side 1-560
Temple Square 2009 Side 2-560
Jarom's 30th Birthday Side 1
Jarom's 30th Birthday Side 2-560
Halloween 2009 Side 1-560
Halloween 2009 Side 2-560
Building our House Side 1-560
Building our House Side 2-560

1 comment:

Brad.Kenz.Max.Kannon said...

Hi my name is McKenzie Nelson, you might know my husband Brad, but I love reading your blog and I think that you seem like such the perfect mom! We just had our first little boy and I would love to start scrapbooking like you do. What are your tips to getting started and how even? I'm not great at using the computer, but I love what you've done! Teach me! ha ha not really just give me some advice! My email is m.ashliman@hotmail.com sorry if you find this wierd!